Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Day by day in melbourne

wuhh, it's been a long damn week for me since I've been sick for almost the rest of the week. I've been a month in melbourne and the uni is almost half way gone. It's my final semester in RMIT to get my degree. I'm really looking foward and excited about getting my degree since it's my 4 years work hard. I really like doing something that I could see the result like working hard for 4 years and finally got my degree. I always gonna be excited about it and I always know that GOD is the only one that helping me get through the past in melbourne.

The most excited thing in my last semester is that I am doing 4 core subject. This 4 core subject is kind of the most hardest subject I've ever been in my uni. I don't know whether this is just the feeling of getting myself a degree or what but I could really feel the burden that I carried since the first day of my uni.

One of the subject that doesn't requiered me to do final exam. I really hate final exam that's why I'm so excited of this subject but the thing is I have to do a big project for RMIT itself. I work in a team of 6 people and I am the project manager who's in charge in the project in my team. but more importantly is that I'm working in a great team that I couldn't imagine. We have 4 guys and 2 girls which all of them really working hard that I couldn't even believe. They are so keen to finish this project with a high enthusiasm that we could get higher mark and even win the project prize. With working in a team like that, automatically everyone is motivated and trying to support each other. The only thing I could say is we are doing our best to get the project up and running and we would be happy if we'll be the winner :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home