Saturday, April 15, 2006

Happy Easter Everyone

Hi all, been away from this forum quite a while huh? I was trying to enjoy the easter holiday at quite melbourne with quite friends. As the day goes, most of the time I've been spending time with my basketball mate call Simon and Erwan. They have been quite a good friend to me. Sometimes, time in melbourne goes really slow when you had nothing to do and it's really boring been in here especially most of my friends gone already ( I mean they had finished their study and went back for good already. Not dead obviously hehe..)

Anyway, I just want to share another GOD grace to all of us. Couple night ago, when I was sleeping, I dream about my parents. I dream that my dad get into hospital. It is sort of heart attack or else I can't really remember. My mom was really sad cause she feels like she has been handling too much at the new store. She was struggling at that time. Meanwhile, I was here stuck in my final study to reach my lovely degree. I felt really sad and can't do anything. I was thinking of going back to see my dad, but it wasn't really serious yet. After I woke up, I just realise that it's just a dream and I was really happy after I text my mom and ask for everything is ok or not. I was really sad before though. Anyway, it's just a dream. What I want to share here is that eventhough you are in deep trouble anywhere and something happen to you or your family, GOD will still with us. GOD never leave us. Eventhough I felt really lonely in melbourne, I always thanks to GOD. I want to thanks GOD not because I have no reason and simply thanks HIM, but eventhough I am in melbourne and there are bad things that I've done in past or present, GOD still forgive me and give me another chance to correct my life. More importantly, GOD even bless me with everything He has. Not only me, GOD has sacrifice HIS own son for everyone and everything who are alive in this world. Thank you GOD. I love u GOD so much...

Happy easter everyone...

GOD bless everyone more and more

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home